Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books To Get You In The Halloween Mood
-Unless it's a fantasy book I'm not typically a huge fan of gore/scary stories. Come fall every year though I am always in the mood to read a little something scary, even if it is just a book that "feels" like fall or has some supernatural elements to it. Here are some of my favorite thrillers or scary stories that I think are perfect if you're looking for a book to put you in the Halloween spirit!
1. Ghost House (The Ghost House Saga #1) by Alexandra Adornetto
2. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
3. Hexed (The Witch Hunter #1) by Michelle Krys
4. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
5. Thorn Jack (Night and Nothing #1) by Katherine Harbour
6. Briar Queen (Night and Nothing #2) by Katherine Harbour
7. Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1) by Martina Boone
8. Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
9. Splintered by A.G. Howard
10. Accused (Rosato & DiNunzio #1) by Lisa Scottoline