Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
All About The Villains: Top Ten Favorite Villains
1. The Darkling (The Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo)
-I would be very surprised if there is a person out there who DIDN'T love the Darkling after reading this series. Part of what made it so easy to love this villain is that the Darkling is still a good person inside. We see that in many of the books and his love for Alina pulled those good parts to the surface on more than one occasion. Plus HELLO is he hot :) That always helps, right?
2. Queen Levana (The Lunar Chronicles by Marisa Meyer)
-Admittedly I hated this villain until I read Fairest, but after finishing The Lunar Chronicles #3.5 I completely fell in love with her. If you can sympathize with the villain, it's so much harder to hate them despite all their faults. At least, that's how I felt after seeing what her childhood was like.
3. Jonathan Morgenstern (The Mortal Instruments by Casssandra Clare)
-This dude is MESSED UP. But he makes for some really interesting scenes in this series and despite being the villain, it was hard not to like parts of him when his humor reminded me so much of Jace's.
4. Malek (Dark Caravan Cycle by Heather Demetrios)
-I'm not sure if he can still be considered a villain by book 2, but he certainly was in the first book! I still loved Malek though (reminded me SO much of the Darkling).
5. Galbatorix (The Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini)
6. Voldemort (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
-I think this one goes without saying:)
7. Capricorn (Inkheart Series by Cornelia Funke)
8. Arobynn Hamel (Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas)
9. Valentine (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare)
10. President Snow (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)