The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Well I'm finally doing it! I've only been saying for weeks now that I was planning on joining the fun and doing the Sunday post for my blog, but I kept putting it off. No more! Although I'm not sure if it is something I'll be able to do on a weekly basis, I know I would like to do it at least every other week. I have so much fun reading everyone else's and there's plenty of book-related tidbits I'd love to share with everyone that doesn't get shared otherwise in my weekly posts. So bear with me folks, because this is only my first Sunday post and I still need to get the hang of this!
I also got to see my dear friend Kristen, who blogs over at The Book Monsters! We go to a lot of events together and it's always so much fun because we get to have a girls night afterwards and catch up! This time we went for appetizers at Giordano's Pizza in Downer's Grove after we met Sabaa. Then we stopped in the middle of the walkway with our signed poster from the event so we could take this selfie. Needless to say we got a few stares, but it was totally worth it. #friendgoals
This Week On The Blog:
- Monday: I reviewed The Siren by Kiera Cass (3.5/5 stars)
- Tuesday: It was the release day celebration for Operation Tenley by Jennifer Gooch Hummer and TTT: Top Ten Favorite Fantasy Books/Series
- Wednesday: My Waiting On Wednesday Post was The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
- Thursday: Cover Reveal of One Summer with Autumn by Julie Reece
- Friday: I reviewed The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa (5/5 stars)