Top Ten Books Set Outside the US
Unfortunately I couldn't think of ten of my favorite books that were set outside of the US, but I managed to come up with a few! I might have overlooked some though that I've read, so if you have any favorites, feel free to share below and let me know!
1. Stolen by Lucy Christopher (Set in Australia)
2. Death Wish (Ceruleans #1) by Megan Tayte (Set on an English cove)
3. Harry Potter (OBVIOUSLY) by J.K. Rowling
-It goes without saying that I had to include this on my list this week, because who would I be if I didn't?! :)
4. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins (Set mostly in France so I'm counting this one:)
5. If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz (Australia)