Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I REALLY Love But Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While
1. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
-This collection of short stories by some of YA's biggest authors is one of my favorite books! I have the UK copy too (which you should totally Google if you haven't seen it yet) and love it.
2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (this whole series actually)
3. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
-I'm cheating with this one since I mention it all the time but it's my favorite book (ever) so how could I not? :)
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
5. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
-Lara Jean is my spirit animal
6. Splintered by A. G. Howard
7. The Hollow by Jessica Verday
8. Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
9. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
10. Stolen by Lucy Christopher
-Probably my 2nd most-read book.