- What’s your name?
- Where in the world are you blogging from?
- How did you get into blogging in the first place?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
- What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
- Best blogging experience so far?
- Favorite thing about the blogging community?
- Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
- Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!
- What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
- Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
- Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)
- Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
- Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
- At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
- Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
- What would your dream library look like?
- Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?
1. My name’s Emily Alfano
2. I’m from Wisconsin
3. I got into blogging after I joined the book community on Twitter. I had Twitter for a while but I never realized how passionate everyone from the book blogging world was and once I started following a few popular book bloggers, I knew I wanted in.
4. My current blog name is a new one. I used to co-blog at another site and I recently launched my current site, Rabbit Hole Reviews, just last month. I’m really excited and so far everyone has been super supportive about it. If you want to know how I came up with the name (it’s a rather long story) check out my “About Rabbit Hole Reviews” page.
5. My favorite genre is YA, but more specifically I LOVE anything fantasy or dystopian. This past year I’ve also been obsessed with contemporary, which was something I never used to read that much of, and I’m always looking for new recommendations in that category.
6. I’ve been on Other than reviews I love to do participate in blog tours, TTT, WoW, and my own featured post “Book and a Bath.”
7. Best blogging experience so far was getting to meet my blogging friends in real life.
8. My favorite thing about the book blogging community is how close everyone is. Even if you’re just Internet friends, you can still support someone from afar and I think that’s what’s great about this Internet community.
9. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Heartless by Marissa Meyer, The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater, and The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Adhieh
10. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Sabriel by Garth Nix, The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black, Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page, and Landline by Rainbow Rowell
11. The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole. I cannot say enough good things about this series and I’m so glad my friend recommended this to me last year.
12. Cath from Fangirl. We have so much in common and I could see myself being best friends with someone like her in real life.
13. SO MANY. Why am I limited to just one? Ok, if I had to pick I’ll always love Rowan from Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
14. Aelin (Throne of Glass Series), Tamlin (ACOTAR), Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles), Evie (The Arcana Chronicles), and Scarlet (Scarlet Series).
15. Other than books/reading I love writing, running, and music. I’m currently training for another half marathon and I am also considering a triathlon at some point this year.
16. I could honestly shop for anything under the sun and be the happiest camper. I’m a bit of a fashion freak, as well as a makeup junkie. Hour of truth: one of my weird quirks is collecting jackets, ESPECIALLY leather (pleather, actually) jackets. I have 18 jackets and I have a closet JUST for my jackets!
17. This is a hard one! When I said I love music earlier, I really meant it. I listen to most genres of music. Hmmm… anything by the Script? I know that’s not really specific but I don’t have a favorite song.
18. Book series I would LOVE to see turned into a film would be The Splintered Series by A.G. Howard.
19. Well other than the fact that it would be full of books ceiling to floor, I would love a rolling ladder (who wouldn’t right?), a coffee bar, and lots of artwork. I’m really into any type of book related artwork and I would love to have a whole room just to be able to buy more. My current room at home is sadly full now so I keep seeing artwork online that I want to buy but nowhere to hang it.
20. J.K. Rowling. Is this even a question? LOL.